Special Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

True Friends

           It is a blessing to have True Friends.  You know, they are the ones that have been a part of your life forever.  They have been a part of major heartbreaks, milestones, celebrations, and successes.  They know things that you would not dear tell anyone or that anyone who knows you now would not believe could be true about you.  They are the people that you have loved, cursed out, drank, cried, laughed and sat up all night with.  They are the people that even if you don't see them for years when you do get together it is like you have not missed a beat.  You pick right up where you left off.  I have three such people in my life.  Now, you know that I can not mention names for fear of hurting feelings.  But I have three ride or die chicks.  I know them and they know me.  I love them just as they are and they love me despite who I can be.   These are my girls! Who are your true friends? Do they know how much you value them and what their friendship means to you?  Take a moment and call your best friend or friends.  This is a perfect day to have a good laugh and to remember the fun times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?