Special Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Really! How is Obama Doing?

I am asking the infamous question.  How do you think Obama is doing?  I have seen many polls on television but I would  like to pose this question to the people who I know.  I am curious if the opinions of my friend follow mainstream America.  In an effort to provide consistency and some accuracy, I am asking the you comment giving one thing that our President has done effectively and one thing that needs improvement. Also comment about our economy.  Do you feel that our economy is improving and why?  If you are shy about voicing your opinion then take the poll on my blog page which is anonymous. Curiosity is killing the cat right now.  


daily_presidential_tracking_poll

gallup-daily-obama-job-approval.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?