Special Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Food, Food and More Food

I don't know about you but I just simply love food!  I love all types of food.  I feel like Bubba Gump when I talk about food.  I love fried food, baked food, grilled food, spicy food, seafood, Mexican food,Chinese food, Korean food, Japanese food, Italian food, Soul food, Cajun food, Greek food, Jamaican Food and Fast food.  Did I tell you that I love food.  What is it about a great meal?  For me, it just simply satisfies some deep carnal need.  It also sets the mood.  Yeah, you know what I mean...(he, he, he).  Food is one of those best loved things in this life.  It provides life and happiness.  So today I salute food.  I'll worry about the calories and the weight later.  Today join me in a Food Celebration.  Treat yourself to something decadent!  Something that you have not eaten in a long time.  For me, I indulged in a Peter Brooke chocolate fountain. I had chocolate covered strawberries, pretzels, bananas, marshmallows, and ice cream.  So, whose in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?